Monday, October 12, 2009

College prospects

I really love college football. Sadly i am a noles fan so no love there. For anyone who is interested on how i feel about the Bobby Bowden situation, stay tuned i am going to have a post on that. I really enjoy watching players that i watched in college, tear it up professionally. That being said i am going to try and get a mock draft going on here. I am going to work on compiling a list of team needs (if anyone could help me by emailing me with your team and positions that you think they need help and why?) and going from there. So until i have that ready i am going to rank my top 10 offensive players in the 2010 draft:

1. Sam Bradford- qb- oklahoma
2. Dez Bryant- wr- ok state
3. Jake Locker - qb- washington
4. Jahvid Best - rb- cal
5. Cj Spiller- Clemson
6. Jonathan Dwyer- FB- GT
7. Damian Williams- wr- USC
8. Colt McCoy- qb- Texas
9. Brandon Lafell- wr- lsu
10. Eric Decker- wr- minnesota

No comments:

Post a Comment